Friday, April 20, 2007

THEY'RE ALIVE!!!!!


Well after almost a month of thinking my cat had abandoned her kittens I am pleased to announce that I found them tonight!!! She had carefully chosen a spot to have them and was taking care of them in the neighbor's shed. I must appologize to her, I was almost sure they were all gonners. There are four of them and they are SOOOO cute! We moved them into our garage, so we'll see if she continues to care for them after the move. I really shouldn't doubt her anymore, she's a GREAT mommy! I'm a little sad for my husband though because he's not a "cat person" and I'm leaving for four nights this Sunday..... He'll have to babysit them. :) (I'll post better pictures of them as soon as I get batteries for my camera, I took that one with my phone).

3 comments:

Micah, Tiffany, Andrew, Elijah, Isaac, Eliana, and Isabella said...

Look at you! A cat person! I think that posting cat pics on your blog certainly makes you a cat person now. How cute!

brentjthomas said...

Your kittens are adorable. A neighbors cat, or possibly a feral cat, had four kittens in our shed, too, here in New Mexico. We discovered them, kittens and mothercat, on Easter Sunday.We've been feeding them, and arranging homes for the kittens...if we can catch them! They are like adorable little polar bears, with slanted blue eyes. I've never had a cat before my house-cat Yodi (viewable on the Animal gallery on my website), and she is so personable, so playful, fun, and cozy, that I am now mad about cats. My wife, before we obtained Yodi, begged for a cat, and I eventually gave in. I'm so glad that I did. Leonardo Da Vinci said that "the smallest feline is a masterpiece".

Anonymous said...

I have tagged you with a blog meme - it'll give ya something to do. :D

C-ya!