Friday, September 21, 2007

ThomasTrio Update



Hi! It's been SO long since I've posted a blog entry, I'm not even sure I know how anymore.... I thought I'd give those of you who don't know me a quick update. I'm going to soon have to find a new blog title because we're expecting our fourth boy this March. We are very blessed and are praying for a healthy baby. Maybe ThomasQuartet or something. :)

I've been homeschooling our oldest son in the first grade since mid July since I'll be busy in March. It is going very well and we really enjoy our time together (although it's not always easy, this year is going much better than last year did).

I've been on my friend Katie's blog every day this past week and have so enjoyed going to the blogs of those of you who have commented on hers (you inspired me to get back to my blog a little bit). Please continue to be in prayer for my friend during this difficult time.

My husband is the pastor of our church, so that makes me a PW and our kids PK's. We love it here and love the church and the people so much. We are blessed to be here.

Now, I think that is the most I've EVER written, so I'll stop there.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those sure are some cute boys! They must take after their Daddy!

Kristi said...

Thank you for commenting! You made my day! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Kristi! I'm glad for the update. I check your blog often to try to keep us with you all. I hope you have a wonderful vacation. God bless you and your family! April

Anonymous said...

Nah, Thomas Quartet doesn't have the same ring to it. :) How about...

Life with 5 Boys ;)

Thomas Fab Four :P

A Quiver Full of Boys :D

Tami@ourhouse said...

Hi my friend! I'm glad you guys are getting away... I know sometimes that can be more work than staying home, so I pray that this will be refreshing for you and you will be able to relax as a family.

I'd love to talk and catch up soon...

jeremy@jeremycasella.com said...

congrats on the new little fella on his way!

you have an awesome family indeed!

redeemeddaughter said...

I am so excited that you are having another baby!! That is great news! :)
We just had our third 3 weeks ago. His name is John and he is a sweetheart!

ADMIN said...

You have a great looking family!